Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mongolia Update 7/9/12

UB

Tsegii made it with just enough time for us to get on the train Saturday. We got into UB at 8 instead of 9:30 yesterday morning which was nice. I had woken up feeling nauseous and that feeling remained despite taking Ondansetron. I ended up spending nearly all day in bed with a fever, headache, and nausea. I really missed having Tsegii and Tsogoo to take care of me. Sara (a shuttle from Australia) was very sweet and stayed up with me until three this morning. I slept in this morning and woke up feeling better. Around noon, Saraa and I went downtown so I could do some shopping. I only lasted about an hour before I needed to come back and lay down again.
Mist in the mountains around UB; viewed from the train Sunday morning

Tsegii and I on the train

Tsogoo and I on the train

No comments:

Post a Comment