Friday, July 13, 2012

Mongolia Trip 6/13/12

UB

Jenny and I found a little yellow budgy on our way to work this morning. He's a friendly fellow so we (rather, Jenny) caught him and took him with us. The plan is to try to find his owners and if they can't be located, someone from V.E.T. Net will adopt him. I did more office work today but that's alright. I had lunch with Lhkavga. She asked about my plans for the next five years. I told her. Then she teased that I will be married with children. She has a beautiful smile.
My mess in the office
The view from the office window
I had supper at a nice Chinese place with Suugii.  We had a wonderful visit. I think I have found a friend. She is the only believer in her family so I need to remember to pray for the others. God must have been with me because I ate all but a couple bites of my meal using only chopsticks. Usually my attempts with chopsticks end with my food going everywhere and I give up and do something atrocious like stabbing meat with my chopsticks. I am so thankful for that seemingly little gift to be able to eat my food with chopsticks tonight.
Suugii and I outside the apartment after supper


A page from the herder training books. How would you treat these injuries?

Jenny took me shopping tonight. Great fun. I saw a puppy sleeping behind a fenced area on the street.   

No comments:

Post a Comment