Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mongolia Update 6/28/12

Ulaanbadrakh

Today was Mongolia's federal elections so that gave us a holiday from class. Four years ago when elections were held, there was rioting in UB and people even died. So needless to say, the atmosphere leading up to today's elections has been quite tense. I think tomorrow we will learn of the results.
Tsegii made me sit in a steam tent for me cough, then sent me to bed. I got up after a bit and Tsogoo sent me back. He's as bad as she is.
Kherlan, Tsogoo, Tsegii, and I played GOLF for hours tonight. I gave Kherlan a pack of cards as a parting gift and she was quite excited. I have hidden a small flag for Naraa. I will miss her so.
The closest I ever saw to sunrise

Naraa and I

Tsegii and I

Kherlan and I

No comments:

Post a Comment