Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mongolia Update 6/24/12

Ulaanbadrakh

I suppose the fact that my cold is worse today is my own fault for going out in the rain last night without a coat on and also because I was up late unable to sleep. Oh well, I got a good nap this afternoon and feel some better now.
The couple who runs the bath house came for lunch and we were able to give them a Bible. They are so open! The woman talked to me a bit via Tsegii and asked me to pray for her son as he has to choose his university July 1.
Back, L-R: Tsogoo, Kherlan Front, L-R: The father, daughter, myself, the mother, and Naraa

The family that runs the bath house and I

This afternoon while Tsogoo, Naraa, and I slept, Tsegii went to visit some school officials. Now the principal is angry with her because we played with the children outside our dormitory the other night. She has forbidden us from playing with the children. Oh that woman! God, remove her please.

Naraa ridding our apartment of flies

Kherlan working on preparations for the next day

Tsogoo, our in-house chef

No comments:

Post a Comment