Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mongolia Update 6/14/12

UB

I don't know what my problem is but I felt very grouchy and out of sorts today. Honestly, it's probably because I've learned that I likely won't be getting to do as much herder training as I thought I would and want to do. So essentially I was testy because I wasn't getting to do what I wanted to. Pathetic. I think Tsomoo knew something was bothering me because he asked how it was going and I said "ok" but wouldn't look at him. Very kind of him but his concern made me feel bad for my mood. I had to pray for a heart change because I didn't want to hurt others by my attitude.
We acquired a new roommate for the night: Tara from Saskatoon and she is helping my attitude without even knowing it. I only wish she and I were going together. "Blessed are the flexible for they do not get bent out of shape."- Tara. Please, Lord, soften my heart so I may be of use.

An apartment building being built by the Chinese just across from the V.E.T. Net offices.

Oh, lovely UB traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment